- Firstly, Foucault pendulum is an oscillating rotating device. Hence the pendulum rotating. Then if it’s to prove rotation, is the earth rotating in east and west or just west to east. Because Foucaults pendulum will not only rotate one direction but both and even at the poles it will change rotation.
- Second, does anyone other than flat earthers pay attention to what they’re actually seeing with the moon, sun and stars alongside the information you are given from school? Sun and moon do not prove a spherical planet. Pay attention to local illumination and how sun spots appear on the ground. They can’t be more than 3k’ in the air. Maybe 5,000’… The suns roughly 93million miles away according to NASA who’s monopolized ALL information about earth, right? But does a flashlights light spot on the wall stay a tight circle or does it flood and start losing its form as it distance is gained? Common sense, use what you have seen. A flashlight in the fog, as the moon. Flashlight in the fog for local Illumination experiment. Not rocket science. Also the fact that you can see the moon and sun at the same time and there be a crescent moon should prove that what you have been told is not the truth. Not saying it’s flat or round, but that what you have been taught is not at all true.
- So how is the moon crescent with the sun and moon above you in the same sky at the same time? There is nothing causing a shadow to cast upon the moon creating a crescent moon.
- Here’s the sun “rising” and the moon out and will be all day. A crescent in the moon… but how and why and why won’t that crescent disappear as the day goes by?
- So how does the sun and moon especially with an eclipse make it blatantly obvious that the earth is round? That’s like the people who believe gravity explains everything and makes it utterly impossible for the earth to be flat and is round because it is governed by the laws of gravity.
- study about photography and understand the equipment that is used to give you the images or information that you use as your defense. Fish eye lenses create a curvature.
- But do you see the next image in reality or only with a fish eye lense? Because the first image with the sun spot doesn’t show curvature like the NASA photo provided.
- But I sure don’t see any curvature in these images below.
So please tell me what you think. What you’ve observed and let’s get all the tossing of mishmash about.
- ^example of local illumination with clouds around the moon? You tell me!
- Why would major organizations from around the world utilize an image of our continents that doesn’t have anything to do with a globe from the beginning of time for maps?
- In my personal opinion, if it looks like a duck, it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. The chances are it’s probably a duck!!! The masses enjoy being mocked…
Here’s a major thing, if a pendulum “proves” the earth is round. Why is a gyroscope disregarded as proof the earth is flat? A gyroscope without a shadow of a doubt will NOT work on a sphere. Pilots do NOT use spherical trigonometry and F16 pilots don’t tip the nose of their plane down every 13 seconds to adjust for the curvature of the earth! WOW that’s some super human shit there!!!
But as everywhere else. Like the courtroom, at the VA, Walmart,school, the road… common sense has no place!