As for this lovely establishment, its blasphemy to say that management cares when this is how much they care about the customers. That first picture, the silicon line for the tile above the sinks is covered in mold. As well as the grout for the tile.
- This is the same mold in the fountain drink machine
- Same mold in the bathrooms
- Same mold that’s in the walk-in cooler
- Same mold that’s everywhere
Next is the results and the reality of the situation.
I don’t know about everyone else but I personally wouldn’t want to eat or drink anything that’s been touching mold.
The reason this machine is packed full of mold is because no one sanitizes and cleans this machine properly. Like everything else in this establishment.
- Notice the egg cooking in the pan. If that egg busts they plop it into this tub filled with egg, for the use of making omelettes. But they neglect to put it in a cooler all day.
I don’t know about you but personally I don’t want my eggs or omelette cooked with hours old and used eggs when I am paying the price to eat out. Not when they have cases of eggs in the walk-in cooler.
These utensils are “clean” and ready to be used to scoop up your food and then be served to you.
I know blasphemy, so if you believe I took these things and set them up just to put online, you deserve this customer service that this establishment offers. Along with any other place that does the same, you deserve it!
Again, everything I am showing you is ready to be used in the eyes of management. And has been through the dishwasher…